Sunday 1 February 2009

Who would you rather be The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

As you may or may not know I'm a huge HUGE Metric fan so the recent announcement that Metric's 4th album 'Fantasies' will be released in the US and Canada on April 14th with a plan for a worldwide release shortly after got me very excited. There will be a variety of extras for those who pre-order the album, limited edition vinyl, hardcover CD's and a straight download of the album. If you go to the site here you can get an acoustic version of the lead track off the album 'Help I'm alive'.

Here's the tracklisting as its thought to be at the moment.

1. Help I'm Alive
2. Sick Muse
3. Satellite Mind
4. Twilight Galaxy
5. Gold Guns Girls
6. Gimme Sympathy
7. Collect Call
8. Front Row
9. Blindness
10. Stadium Love

And as a little bonus here's an acoustic version of 'Gimme Sympathy' a song which I cannot get out of my head at the moment. (It will also explain the title of this post).

Metric - Gimme Sympathy (Acoustic at Coachella)

No comments: