Thursday 22 January 2009

You Think You're John Fucking Lennon.

Some have commented on the originality of my post titles in the past... (well, just Chris) but I didn't even have to try with this one!

"You Think You're John Fucking Lennon" is the (fan-christened) name for the new Glassjaw track that leaked recently and in my opinion its pretty epic, exploding in your face before a seamless transition into an amazing chorus around the 30 second mark, only to return a couple more times before finishing up with a plethora of agonized screams for good measure... What a blast from the past as well as I haven't listened to Glassjaw since I was 15, a time when my ears were far more capable of withstanding loud noises and standing too close to the speakers at gigs.

Good times.

Glassjaw - You Think You're John Fucking Lennon

No comments: