Tuesday 6 January 2009

Disclaimer.

It has come to my attention that almost every single one of my posts so far in this blog's short history have contained information about or some reference to the genius known as Little Boots.

This is merely because I am so enamoured with the Boot-ster that it has gone beyond admiration into the realm of obsession...

HOWEVER, I am making a promise that my next three posts will contain no reference whatsoever to the aformentioned genius. Yes that seems like an achievable goal...


...btw, for any of you guys out there with an iTunes account, the radio edit of Stuck on Repeat from the newly released Little Boots EP is currently single of the week which means you can avail of it for FREE for the next week! Well worth it lads!

Ah shite!! did it again...

No comments: